The MDDC Medical Device Development Centre of British Columbia (‘the MDDC’) is pleased to announce the renewed endowment of $10,000 to the MDDC Student Awards to encourage and recognize student innovators in technologies relating to medicine and health care, including medical devices, systems, software, apps and assistive technologies.
The three awards are:
- Principal Award ($5,000)
- Award of Distinction ($2,500)
- Innovation Award ($2,500)
The competition is open to individuals or teams made up of undergraduate, graduate students including medical interns or residents, enrolled in engineering, technology, or medical related programs at BC post-secondary institutions.
- Award applications deadline midnight Sunday March 17, 2019
- Finalists will be notified on or before April 8th, 2019
- Finalists will demonstrate their project/prototypes on April 27th 2019
Information related to applying and terms and conditions is available at www.mddc.org/awards