P.Eng, B.S., M.S., Ph.D. (Cornell); Member of CEEA and AHS
- Rotorcraft aerodynamics
- Rotorcraft aeroacoustics
- Blade-vortex interaction (BVI) noise reduction
- APSC 172 Engineering Analysis I
- APSC 173 Engineering Analysis II
- MECH 220 Engineering Practicum (software portion)
- VANT 150 Sustainability and Engineering Design
- Blended learning.
- Active learning.
- Teaching engineering within an EAL setting.
- Abelló, J.C. and George, A.R. “Wake Displacement Modifications to Reduce Rotorcraft Blade-Vortex Interaction Noise,” Journal of Aircraft, Vol. 41, No. 2, April 2004, p. 290.
- Abelló, J.C. and George, A.R. “Wake Displacement Study of Attitude and Flight Parameter Modifications to Reduce Rotorcraft Blade-Vortex Interaction (BVI) Noise,” presented at the 9th AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Specialists Meeting, Hilton Head, South Carolina, United States, May 2003.
- Abelló, J.C. and George, A.R. “Rotorcraft BVI Noise Reduction by Attitude Modification,” presented at the 5th AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Specialists Meeting, Bellevue, Washington, United States, May 1999.