Four Year Doctoral Fellowship (4YF) Competition
The Four Year Doctoral Fellowship (4YF) program will ensure PhD students are provided with financial support of at least $18,200 per year plus tuition for up to four years of their doctoral studies. This program allows UBC to continue to attract and support outstanding domestic and international doctoral students, and provide those students with stable, base-level funding for their doctoral studies and research. (https://www.grad.ubc.ca/awards/four-year-doctoral-fellowship-4yf)
- Available to Canadian citizens, Permanent Residents and International Students
- Students must have completed no more than 24 months of full-time study in their doctoral program by December 31, 2020.
- Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents
- Students who are Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents are required to apply to the Tri-Agency CGS D program, if they are eligible to do so. You do not need to submit a separate application if you have submitted a Tri-Agency CGS D application. All Tri-Agency CGS D applications that are submitted before the deadline will automatically be considered for the Four Year Doctoral Fellowship Competition.
- International Students
- International students who have completed no more than 24 months of full-time study in their doctoral program by December 31 of the year of application must complete the attached application form with all required supporting documents by September 15, 2020.
- 4YF application form
- provide transcripts for all post-secondary studies
- 3 reference letters (Please have your referees send the letters to email@example.com directly)
MECH Deadlines for Four Year Doctoral Fellowship (4YF) Competition:
- Deadline for applications to firstname.lastname@example.org: 12:00 PM (noon) PDT on Tuesday, 15 September 2020