Tyler Lewis Clean Energy Research Grant
The Tyler Lewis Clean Energy Research Grant was established to provide financial support and promote graduate student research in the field of clean energy at Canadian Universities. Clean energy encompasses energy sources and processes that are an alternative to fossil fuels, with minimizing, neutral or ameliorating consequences on the environment. The objective of the Tyler Lewis Clean Energy Research Grant is to develop research skills and assist in the training of qualified individuals.
The value of the grant is $10,000 and will be awarded on an annual basis to one eligible student. Up to two additional grants [$10,000 each] may be awarded on any given year based upon the recommendation of the Foundation’s Grant Advisory Committee. The selection process and post-award administration are carried out by the Tyler Lewis Clean Energy Research Foundation and Charitable Gift Funds Canada Foundation. Students may submit their application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The grant recipient is expected to prepare an article on their research for publishing on the Tyler Lewis Clean Energy Research Foundation website and any other Foundation promotional material or donor communications. The article should provide a general overview of the project to which the funding contributed.
The length of tenure will be 1 year, with a possibility to extend.
To be eligible for this Grant, the applicant must be:
- A Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada
- A post-graduate student attending a Canadian Institution
- Hold an undergraduate degree in Engineering or Science.
To be eligible for this Grant, the project must:
- The duration of the project must be at least one full year.
- Demonstrate potential and advancement of knowledge in a Clean Energy research field.
- Deadline: October 3, 2021 (Midnight PST)
- Details: For full application details and to apply, visit: http://tylerlewis.ca/how-to-apply/