Order of the White Rose
The Order of the White Rose scholarship is open to women in engineering graduates of any engineering undergraduate program who are planning to pursue an MASc or PhD in engineering.
Deadline: June 17, 2023 at 15:00 (3:00 pm) Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Eligibility and How to Apply
To be eligible for the scholarship, the candidate must, as of the application submission deadline at her home institution (June 17, 2023 at 15:00 PST), be:
- A woman
- A Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- A graduate of an undergraduate engineering program at a Canadian university and have completed her bachelor’s degree in December 2022, or be in the process of completing it in May or August 2023
- Enrolled, or in the process of enrolling, in a graduate studies program in engineering (master’s or PhD) to begin the year after receiving her bachelor’s degree. As of September 1, 2023, the candidate must send proof of enrolment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply:
- For application forms and details, visit: orderwhiterose.org
- Electronic applications must be submitted via email to email@example.com with the subject line: Order of the White Rose – [Last name, first name]: Note: To be fair to all students, late applications cannot be accepted.
- As of September 1, 2023, the candidate must send proof of enrolment to firstname.lastname@example.org.