- Professor Thomas Oxland, Associate Director of ICORD, Co-Director of the Orthopaedic and Injury Biomechanics Group
- Dr. Sahil Bhandari, postdoctoral research and teaching fellow, Smell Vancouver project, Lab for Environmental Assessment and Policy
- Associate Professor Hongshen Ma, leads the Multi-Scale Design Laboratory, and a Principal Investigator with UBC’s Centre for Blood Research
- Dr. Mahsa Khalili, Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the Department of Emergency Medicine (and SBME), MECH Biomedical MASc alum
Each guest will receive a drink ticket, and can enjoy a variety of canapes compliments of the Department of Mechanical Engineering. Sage Restaurant is located next to UBC’s iconic rose garden, and convenient Rose Garden Parkade.
- When: Friday, April 22, 2022 | 5:30 – 8:30 PM
- 5:30 PM – Networking & appetizers
- 6:30 PM – Panel begins
- Where: Sage Restaurant, 6331 Crescent Rd, Vancouver, BC
- RSVP: If you are an alum, email email@example.com for registration link.
Please RSVP as spaces are limited. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.