P.Eng., BASc. (University of British Columbia)
- Engineering Design
- Machine Shop Practice
- Design for Disability
- Sustainable Development
- Mech 220 Machine Shop Practice
- Mech 220 Engineering Drawing
- Mech 223 Mechanical Design (co-instruction)
- Mech 328 Mechanical Engineering Design Project (co-ordinator)
- Mech 45x Mechanical Engineering Design Project (co-instruction)
- Design consultation for teaching and research
- Machine Shop Head
- Safety Programs Advisor
- Independent Design Contractor
- Creo Products, Inc.
- Neil Squire Foundation Research and Development Group
- Birch, G. E., Fengler, M., Gosine, R., Schroeder, K., Schroeder, M., and Johnson, D., “An Assessment Methodology and its Application to a Robotic Vocational Device”, Technology and Disability 5 (1996), pp. 151-165, August, 1996
- Birch, G.E., Fengler, M. Gosine, R.G., “Regenesis Robotic Appliance Evaluation Progress Report”, published in the proceedings of the 1993 Annual RESNA Conference, June 1993, pp. 501-503.
- Birch, G.E. and Fengler M. “Experience with The Neil Squire Foundation/Regenesis Robotic Assistive Appliance”, Proceedings of the RESNA International ’92 Conference, Toronto, Ontario, June 1992, pp. 598-601.
- Cameron, W., G. Birch, Fengler, M., Young, J., Carpenter, A. McIntyre, C., and McKay, K., “Capitalizing on Robot Technology”, RESNA – Proceedings of the 13th Annual International Conference, June 17-19, 1990, Washington, D.C., pp. 331-332
- Birch, G.E., Cameron, W., Fengler, M., Young, J., Carpenter, A., and Apkarian, J., “Regenesis Robotic Manipulator for Persons with Severe Disabilities”, European Revue of Biomedical Technology, Vol. 12, No. 5, December, 1990, pp. 320-323