P.Eng., PhD (UBC), MASc (UBC), MSc (Sharif U. Tech.)
- Intelligent Manufacturing
- Application of Spherical Parallel Mechanisms, Non-Linear Dynamics,
- Lattice Design for Additive Manufacturing Product Development
- MECH 260 – Mechanics of Materials
- MANU 265 – Machine Dynamics
- MECH 392 – Manufacturing Processes
- MECH 305/306 – Data Analysis and Mechanical Engineering Laboratories
- MECH 45X – Capstone Design Project
- Dynamics and Vibrations
- Statics and Mechanics of Materials
- Manufacturing Processes
- Data Analysis
- Machine Design
- Design of Mechanisms
- Temperature sensor for fast moving surface, US Patent App. 16/414,089, US20190353535A1.
- Ahmad Mohammadpanah and Hutton S.G., 2018, “Limitation on Increasing the Critical Speed of a Spinning Disk Using Transverse Rigid Constraints, An application of Rayleigh’s Interlacing Eigenvalues Theorem”, ASME, Journal of Vibration and Acoustics.
- Ahmad Mohammadpanah and Hutton S.G., 2017, “Theoretical and Experimental Verification of Dynamic Behaviour of a Guided Spline Arbor Circular Saw,” Journal of Shock and Vibration, vol. 2017.
- Ahmad Mohammadpanah, Bruce Lehmann, John White, 2017, “Development of a monitoring system for guided circular saws: an experimental investigation”, Wood Material Science & Engineering.
- Ahmad Mohammadpanah, and Hutton S.G., 2016, “Vibrations and Dynamics Behaviour of a Guided Spline Spinning Disk, Subjected to Conservative In-Plane Edge Loads, Analytical, and Experimental Investigation”, ASME, Journal of Vibration and Acoustics.
- Ahmad Mohammadpanah and Stanley G. Hutton, 2015, “Flutter Instability Speeds of Guided Splined Disks: An Experimental and Analytical Investigation,” Shock and Vibration, vol. 2015, 8 pages, 2015.
- Ahmad Mohammadpanah & Stanley G. Hutton, 2015, “Maximum operation speed of splined saws”, Wood Material Science & Engineering.
- KhorasanyM.H., Mohammadpanah A., and Hutton S.G., 2012, “Vibration Characteristics of Guided Circular Saws: Experimental and Numerical Analyses”, ASME, Journal of Vibration and Acoustics, 134(6).