Anasavarapu Srikantha Phani
Tier 2 CRC in Dynamics of Lattice Material and Devices; Ph.D. (University of Cambridge); Member of ASME, ASA; Fellow of Cambridge Commonwealth Society
|website:||Dynamics & Applied Mechanics Laboratory|
- Mechanics of lattice materials and devices
- Dynamics and vibrations
- Mechanics of small scale systems
- MECH 463: Mechanical Vibrations
- MECH 360: Mechanics of Materials
- MECH 506: Advanced Linear Vibrations
- MECH 507: Analytical Dynamics
- MECH 410D: Engineering Dynamics
- A. Bhardwaj, A. S. Phani, A. Nojeh, & D. Mukherji. “Thermal Transport in Molecular Forests.” ACS Nano, vol. 0, no. 0, 01/2021, doi:10.1021/acsnano.0c09741.
- M. Manav, M. Ponga, and A. S. Phani. “Stress in a Stimuli-Responsive Polymer Brush.” Macromolecules, vol. 54, no. 1, 01/2021, pp. 170-182, doi:10.1021/acs.macromol.0c01783.
- R. Das, K. Pan, S. Green, & A. S. Phani. “Creped Tissue Paper: A Microarchitected Fibrous Network.” Advanced Engineering Materials, vol. 0, no. 0, 10/2020, pp. 2000777, doi:10.1002/adem.202000777.
- D. Bruns, A. Nojeh, A.S. Phani, & J. Rottler. “Heat Transport in Carbon Nanotubes: Length Dependence of Phononic Conductivity from the Boltzmann Transport Equation and Molecular Dynamics.” Physical Review.B, vol. 101, no. 19, 05/2020, pp. 195408, doi:10.1103/PhysRevB.101.195408.
- Pan, Kui, A. S. Phani, and Sheldon Green. “Periodic Folding of a Falling Viscoelastic Sheet.” Physical Review.E, vol. 101, no. 1, 01/2020, pp. 013002, doi:10.1103/PhysRevE.101.013002.
- K. Pan, R. Das, A.S. Phani, and S. Green, “An elastoplastic creping model for tissue manufacturing,” International Journal of Solids and Structures, 165, pp.23-33, 2019.
- M. Manav, M. Ponga, and A.S. Phani, “Stress in a polymer brush,” Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, 2019.
- D. Bruns, J. Rottler, A.S. Phani, and A. Nojeh, “Calculating lattice thermal conductivity: A comparative study on carbon nanotubes,” Bulletin of the American Physical Society, 2019.
- K. Pan, A.S. Phani, and S. Green, “Particle Dynamics Modeling of the Creping Process in Tissue Making,” Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, 140(7), p.071003, 2018.
- M. Manav, P. Anilkumar, and A.S. Phani, “Mechanics of polymer brush based soft active materials–theory and experiments,” Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, 121, pp.296-312, 2018.
- M. Hejazi, A.S. Phani, J. Gagnon, Y. Hsiang, and F. Sassani, “Deformation Characteristics of Venous Stents: A Comparative Assessment,” Journal of Vascular Surgery, 68(3), pp.e84-e85, 2018.
- M. Manav, A.S. Phani, and E. Cretu, “Mode localization and sensitivity in weakly-coupled resonators,” IEEE Sensors Journal, 2018.
- A.S. Phani, “Vibration of Nearly Periodic Structures and Mistuned Bladed Rotors,” 2018.
- S. Ehsan Moosavimehr, and A.S. Phani, “Sound transmission loss characteristics of sandwich panels with a truss lattice core,” The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 141(4), pp.2921-2932, 2017.
- M. Manav, A.S. Phani, and E. Cretu, “Mode localized MEMS transducers with voltage-controlled linear coupling,” Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, 27(5), p.055010, 2017.
- B. Yousefzadeh, and A.S. Phani, “Supratransmission in a disordered nonlinear periodic structure,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, 380, pp.242-266, 2016.
- A.S. Phani, and M.I. Hussein, Dynamics of lattice materials. John Wiley et Sons, Incorporated, 2017.