The Engineers Canada Manulife Scholarship
The Engineers Canada Manulife Scholarship program offers three scholarships of $12,500 each annually to provide financial assistance to engineers returning to university for further study or research in an engineering field. Candidates must be accepted or registered full time in a Faculty of Engineering. Applicants may only apply in one scholarship category per year. There will be no geographical allocation of the scholarships.
Application deadline: 11:59 PM ET on March 6, 2023.
- Be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada;
- Be registered as an engineer (P.Eng) / ingénieur (ing.) in good standing with one of the 12 regulators throughout the duration of their academic year.
- Engineers-in-training and junior engineers with l’Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Accepted or registered for a minimum of two full-time semesters between September 2023 and August 2024
- Not a post-doctoral fellow;
- Have not previously received this scholarship or the Engineers Canada-TD Meloche-Monnex Scholarship
No restrictions will be placed on scholarship recipients holding other grants or awards or receiving assistance or income from other sources.
More details on the scholarship and how to apply: https://engineerscanada.ca/awards-and-honours/scholarships/engineers-canada-manulife-scholarship