British Columbia Network Environment for Indigenous Health Research (BC NEIHR)
To develop research skills and assist with student burdens related to financial, family, community and cultural responsibilities, the BC NEIHR supports Indigenous (First Nations, Métis and Inuit) graduate students and postdoctoral fellows by annual competitions for Master’s and Doctoral scholarships and biennial (every two years) for Post-Doctoral fellowships.
Application deadline: 1 February 2023
- BC NEIHR Master’s Scholarship Program, $17,500
- BC NEIHR Doctoral Scholarship Program, $35,000
- BC NEIHR Doctoral Scholarship Renewal Program, $35,000
- Research Experience Award, $2,000
- BC NEIHR Postdoctoral Fellowship Program, $59,398
For more information, including application procedures and detailed eligibility requirements, please see https://onlineacademiccommunity.uvic.ca/bcneihr/graduate-and-post-doctoral-funding/. Questions about these opportunities should be directed to email@example.com.