Walter C. Sumner Memorial Fellowship
The Walter C. Sumner Memorial Fellowships are available to Canadian citizens engaged in or about to start doctoral studies in Chemistry, Physics, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science at UBC.
- Value: $8,000 for one year, but may be extended for a second year
- Application deadline: directly by applicants to G+PS at 4:00 PM on Friday, March 31, 2023
- be engaged in or about to start doctoral studies in either Chemistry, Physics, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science at one of the following institutions: Dalhousie University, McGill University, Queen’s University at Kingston, the University of Toronto, the University of Saskatchewan or the University of British Columbia
- hold a degree from a Canadian university other than the one at which the doctoral studies will be conducted during the tenure of the fellowship
- be Canadian citizens and domiciled in Canada, although at the time of application a candidate may be studying outside the country
Applications must be submitted via online form submission: SUBMIT APPLICATION HERE. Further information, including eligibility requirements and complete application procedures, is available at: https://www.grad.ubc.ca/awards/walter-c-sumner-memorial-fellowship.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Joanne Tsui at firstname.lastname@example.org.